“When local services and youth work together, we can achieve better outcomes for our young people.”
The Swan Hill & District Youth Services Network aims to engage and strengthen the sector’s capacity to respond to issues impacting young people and improve outcomes for young people by adopting three principles featured below.
- Encourage and strengthen relationships between our services
- Allow for the right support to be given by the right people at the right time
- Ensure there is consistency of support with a coordinated ‘team’ approach where needed
- Provide collegiate support
- Empower our young people to have a voice
- Hear from and value our youths’ ideas about issues and include their voice in the solutions
- Seek out relevant training and support across the youth and community services sector for young people, parents, carers and workers
- Increase our knowledge and abilities to support young people by learning and growing together
Download the Swan Hill & District Youth Services Network A3 Charter Poster HERE
If you would like more information about the Swan Hill & District Youth Services Network or are interested in coming along to a meeting please fill out your name and details below.