• Participate in ‘hands on’ work experience placement
• Discover the types of occupations within a local business enterprise
• Learn about current and future industry practices and technologies
• Establish new networks and strengthen relationships with the business and industry sector
• Provide employers an opportunity to contribute to the education and training of your students
• Share your experience with students and colleagues
The Teachers into Industry program offers a unique experience for teachers in the Murray Mallee LLEN region to participate in an industry familiarisation day. The program is designed to provide teachers the opportunity to work alongside a professional in an industry sector of their preference.
Participants are encouraged to use this experience to: further enhance their industry knowledge, develop closer links within the local business community and share their experience with students and colleagues.
Placements can be used as PD through the Victorian Institute of Teachers.